Monday, October 3, 2011

Spiraling out of Control- A Correction

Sincere Apologies to Tim Farr, as we got the his side of the story that he did solicit other people to catch and no one jumped (bunch of lazy humps...), so he stayed in.

The take home message- With high attendance games, no one should play every inning, including pitchers and catchers.  Sorry, for those that want the CG, but wait until we have 15 and have need for that sort of thing.

As for the strike call, I was over that 2 seconds after it happened, and my protestations were purely for literary fodder.  Sorry Tim, if you thought I was really bothered by that.  I know I'll have another shot at striking out soon enough.

In closing, we value Tim as a member in good standing with the MBC, and he is here by cleared of all charges relating to the game on Sunday, October 2, 2011.

Thank you.

S. Paige

No comments: