Tuesday, April 24, 2018

400th Post! Huzzah!




This serves as a placeholder, I hope to include a longer post when I can, but for now, let's just say, Wow!  Who would have thought that this whole thing would have lasted this long?  Not the MBC game of course, that will go on forever, but I can't believe that I am still reporting on it, even if it is a semi-regular basis.

Hope for the future of this blog:

A new round of player profiles to acknowledge those who started playing after 2003.

More in-depth stories on the things that matter, like how to properly throw a spitball,lean into a pitch, and not be a basic douchebag while playing baseball.

Hopefully more posts on games that I attended, which means that I am attending more games.

An answer once and for all on the most pressing question of our generation- When will Bert Campaneris, Steve Garvey, Will Clark, Jeff Kent, and Fernando Valenzuela make the Hall of Fame?