Friday, June 10, 2011

Update: I guess I am the Asshole.

This just in from Elvin, who is vouching for the purity of Sean's home run.

"the homerun ball was pre maturely stuck in the tree. it was prevented from clearing the fence. It was a homerun. (Ed. Note: emphasis added)

We were able to get the ball down with another ball.

So I guess I am the guy with the problem now, I mean, other than the fact that I gave up a righteous donger in a close game.....well it made for good copy anyway.

See you Sunday, hopefully we will know where at some point.

S. Paige

1 comment:

Elvin said...

I am not saying your a asshole Aaron. Im just saying. the first time i went to look for the ball out there, I couldn't find it.

When everyone left Daniel kept looking for the ball (he was playing right field when the HR was hit). He threw a dirty metal pike and a plastic cone, to get the ball down. I am just saying when all y'all left, cept me paul and daniel, we were able to get the ball down with another baseball.

Game on Sunday yeah? =)